Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kreesmahs.

Have any of you heard that Christmas song about the goose and the old man?
No...?
Suriously...?
It's a song I promise!!
(Ahem)
Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat. Please put a penny in the old man's hat!
If you 'aven't got a penny, then a haypenny will do. And if you 'aven't got a haypenny than God Bless You! 


The point being, CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND I'M SO EXCITED I COULD CRY CANDY CANES AND DRINK A WHOLE GALLON OF CHRISTMAS CHEER.

If I were to list my current obsessions, they would be in this order:
Cats.
Christmas.
iwastesomuchtime.com 
Sole Patches.
Potato peelers.
Goat Milk.

Dear Mother Susan Santa, Any of those things would please me greatly on Christmas morning. Take note.
Love, Abby

I've always loved Christmas, but this year my enthusiasm has doubled. For instance, I was avidly against listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but guess who was rockin' out to J Beib's "Mistletoe" November 12th? This bieliber right hur. 
THERE'S JUST SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO. 
First and foremost, there's the kristmas kitty sweater that will be proudly worn to the ward party. Then there's the lights at temple square. Peppermint hot chocolate from Mikey D's. All the christmas decorations around campus/decorations in general. Painting easter eggs. The zillion snow flakes me/harl-dawg cut out and hung from our ceiling.  Christmas jammies. SHOPPING. Christmas music - espesh Christmas Shoes. Lights at Riverwoods. Arthur Christmas. Nutcrackers. Real Christmas trees. Fuzzy socks. Stockings by the fire. Old school Christmas movies. Egg nog. Gosh darn it - THE WHOLE ENCHILADA! (Note: googling "Christmas Enchiladas" does, in fact, NOT give you christmas tree shaped enchiladas.)

Dare I even say I'm looking forward to...snow??
Hahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahah that's a laugh and a half.
Let it be known that the only time snow is okay is on Christmas.

And now, in appreciation for the holiday season I give you:

ODE TO CHRISTMAS
By: Abby Christensen
 
If
there
were no
Christmas
I would cry,
cry, cry. Then,
in mine anger, lash
out at children on the
street. They wouldn't un-
derstand my behavior and 
look at me wierd, then run
away screaming. I would then 
cry, cry, cry. A nice old lady would
prolly come up and give me a hankie. 
I'd say, "Thank you." I'd continue to cry, 
cry, cry. But then I'd realize how much I 
like nice old ladies, and decide to open a cat 
petting zoo for all the nice old ladies in Provo.
They'd come from miles around to pet a tabby
or calico and smile. Thinking about it made me
cry, cry, cry tears of 
joy. Oh and this 
poem is shaped like 
a Christmas tree.

And now without further ado, let the festivities BEGIN!!

1 comment: