Somehow this lil' blog and I always find our way back to each other. Tender, isn't it?
It's like Jack Bauer and all fifty seasons of 24.
It's like Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in "You've Got Mail"
It's like Jack and Rose from the Titanic.... .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . ..too soon?
*cough*OR it's like a parent that was separated from their child 20 years ago and they're finally reunited at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and they're together in Paris at last.
But instead of a parent, it's me.
And instead of a child, it's my blog.
And instead of 20 years, it's 18 months.
And instead of the Eiffel tower and being together in Pairs, it's the plot of Anastasia.
*still got it*
ANYWHO, the rumors are true folks--I've been in the great
Oh, still part of America?
If you couldn't tell, YES, I became a proud (by the adoptive property) Texan.
I also served in New Mexico, but...NM, bless their hearts, tend not to get all prideful *knowing shoulder pat*
So, needless to say but I'll say it anyway, I'm home.
I've been learning all the worldly things whilst I was away, thanks to my super worldly family and friends. Heh. Things like:
- How to send gifs via text (hit me up and I'll shoot ya a CLASSIC)
- What the words "fleek" and "basic" and "rn" mean in a social media context
- FACEBOOK IS DEAD (Mind you, this is according to my lil' bro--the younger generation just doesn't understand...or will myspace #riseagain??)
- How Nickelback isn't cool anymore???
- Frozen! (Wal-mart made 63% more sense after watching it...I got a Frozen lawn mower just the other day)
- Taylor Swift's new pop thing
- WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY
- And so much more!
It's a learning curve for sure, but I think I'm succeeding. SUCCEEDING, not seceding people--come on. ALSO, I was considering sprucing up the ol' layout of this here blog, but then I was like...nah. Beaker stays.
So glad you stopped by--have a great day! And don't worry--this won't be the last you hear from me...
Until then, RIP Tay Tay