Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mrs. Worlwide (As Opposed to Mr. Worldwide)

Funny story.
(Or more accurately, a-cleverly-crafted-but-probably-only-made-Abby-laugh story)

So today, I dusted off the cobwebs of my shabby little blog and did some poking around.
First of all, blogger is pretty legit.
Second of all, I don't blog as much as I should.
Third of all, that previous statement wasn't really related, I was just throwing it out there.
And fourth of all, (back to my original point) as I was exploring, I found out that blogger tracks page views! 
(Yes I am still in 2004 blog-wise and don't worry, I used the Google to find out what an "e-mail" was.)

Prits nifts, right? Not only that, but it tells you where these views are coming from. On the world map under page views, only the US was highlighted--which was to be expected. I was actually surprised blogger didn't just highlight Utah. But THEN, when I actually clicked on the picture my whole world was turned upside down.................YOU GUYS I HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL FOLLOWING. I don't know how. I don't know why. But I have page views from Russia (holla!), Germany (I've always liked you guys), the U.K. (omggg...Kate stop reading my blog), Canada (or as I lovingly call it, Canadia) and Malaysia.  As in Zoolander. As in, "Derek do as you're trained and...KILL THE PRIME MINISTER OF MALAYSIA!" Whaaaaaa??

Ok, ok it's probably not as cool as it sounds. It's probably one of those things where people were bored and stumbled through my blog half-awake after 10 hours, but I'm still PUMPED. And if this is something everyone discovered their freshman year in high school, I'm still PUMPED. And if this some sort of government conspiracy to get me to blog, it's working! AND I'M STILL SUPES PUMPED.

So I'd like to take a moment and thank my international viewers. So kind of you to stop by. All nationalities are welcome on this blog. Please--leave a comment where you're from and I'll send you a letter of appreciation...........in my heart. Sorry. I can't be writing to ALL of you. All of my MANY admirers. All of my ENDLESS and ADORING devotees. (Just to clarify, that was a joke. I haven't blogged in so long, I wasn't sure if all y'alls still got my humor.)

And to all my faithful Utahan readers, I still love you guys. The relentless, daily checking of my blog has finally paid off--you now have a hilarious post, right before your eyes, just for your enjoyment. And don't worry--MOAR TO COME.

And that is my funny story. 



Btdubbs--did anyone get my Pitbull reference??

No comments:

Post a Comment