It's here! What you've all been waiting for! The famous get-to-know-you-questionaire-that's-full-of-useless-and-or-questionable-info-about-someone-you-semi-know-when-they-start-a-blog-so-you-can-get-to-know-them-better questionaire extraordinaire!!!! I applaud whoever reads all 50. That's right. ALL. 50.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Abigail Adams, though I wish I was named a little more creatively. After a famous wizard, perhaps? Or an ingredient in hostess doughnuts?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probs when I got my braces on. Wait – scratch that. Watching the last ten minutes of Moulin Rouge…
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeppers. According to Kimmy, “It’s very ‘circle-y.’”
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I’ll have to go with mystery.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
For viewing purposes, I’ll say no.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely. Not only am I outgoing and uber friendly, I’m just downright attractive.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Ha! NO! (Get it? I used sarcasm to answer the question!!)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, last time I checked.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I’d be the kind of person to be all gung-ho about it, but right before jumping, curl up into fetal position and beg them to make it stop.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity Pebbles. Hands down. Trix is a close runner up…
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nah. Says a lot about me though.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Breyer’s Cookies n’ Cream. They use LEGIT Oreos. Aren’t generic brand Oreos just the worst?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Girls? Clothes. Guys? Smile.
15. RED OR PINK?
What’s the occasion? Red, if I’m the singer at a swanky 1940’s nightclub. Pink, if I’m at the tea party of the Queen’s granddaughter.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
FRED. (Soft sobs ensue…)
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Uh…I’ll come back to this one.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Tanish-whiteish-yellowish ones. They happen to be my ugg slippers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cup of Noodles. BEEF style.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Tightrope by Janelle Monae
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
If I could be anything, I def choose something other than a crayon…….and just for the record, the sparkly purple one.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Whatever’s cooking after church on fast Sunday, clean laundry, light blue, good men’s cologne, mint.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Barak. We’re on a first name basis…
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
BEACH HOUSE. Any one who says “Mountain Hideaway” has obviously never been to Springs Cits.
Halfway there! Take a breather and enjoy the visual entertainment:
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis, football, figure skating, men’s volleyball.
27. HAIR COLOR?
A deep, rich brown color with creamy highlights and tints of red. (Yep. I just novel-ized my hair)
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
All the time.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Gahhhhh….internal struggle…can’t decide…must pick one…SUSHI.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings to romantic comedies with Ryan Reynolds are preferred.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
She’s the Man. Best $5 bucks I’ve ever spent at wal-mart. (Besides, of course, my miley cyrus shirt)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White. It says, “Just Hug It Out.”
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER. Sweet, sweet summer…
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both J J J J J J J J J J
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Red velvet cake…awh…auwhh…
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
The telly. (It’s really the computer, but I couldn’t resist saying telly…)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just finished HP3. Making my way back up.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Waves, baby’s laughter and the sound hippos make.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Is that even a question?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I’m not allowed to say.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Abbreves/ganster langs, accents and I make a mean cup of coca.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
A posh vacation resort in Saudi Arabia. Granddad Buffet was present.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Provo, Utah. How’d I end up here??
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
I’d say a tanish-sandy-purpley-greenish-whiteish color. It’s hard to say…
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Blue. Just like my eyes. And hence its name, “li’l blue”
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Jes (Yes…see #45)