Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CATZ

A few days ago, I had an intriguing conversation with my friend Alice.
Me: "Alice! Look at my kitty tattoo!"
Alice: "Nice. But why are you so obsessed with cats?"
The next words out of my mouth were "I am NOT!"...but then it dawned on me.

I really am.

Which is weird because,
a.) I would never actually get a cat. They're worthless and smell funny.
b.) My mom's side of the family (nana in particular) has a phobia of cats. Like take-a-bath-after-going-to-someone's-house-who-has-a-cat phobia. Apparently a cat locked up in a shed for three months attacked my grandma when she was little. She's never been the same. 
c.) two words: litter boxes.

so considering my history, a love for cat stuff seems slim to none. but no no no. 
I've got:
  • A Christmas cat sweater.
  • 50+ kitty tattoos from Claire's.
  • A kool kat shirt.
  • A best friend key chain with a cat on it.
and to add to my happiness, my brother introduced me to icanhascheezburger.com. its so stupid and cheesy, yet its probs the best thing that has ever happened to me.



So on that note, Christmas is coming up................hint hint. Cat calender anyone?

catz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment