Monday, October 25, 2010

Everybody's Doing It

Ok ok ok.

I caved.

I decided to get a blog. And wouldn't you know, in three easy steps, here we are. It's funny how they make blogs so accessible - I mean anyone can blog about anything.

If you want that "anyone about anything blog", please refer to the rainbows, puppies and such blog.
But if you want the hardcore-essence-of-life-blog-that-will-make-you-question-your-existense, you've come to the right place.

oohk..maybe not even that. My blog is for the pleasure of your eyes. My posts will excite and amaze you. My insight will make you sob and cry out for something...more. Yep. That's what my blog is.
More. (more...more...more...more)
my likeness..

we'll start with thee self-portrait..

1 comment:

  1. !!! You got a blog! I freaking love you. And I think I might love your blog more.
    Way too good looking self portrait by the way.

    ReplyDelete